MASS SCALE LITHIUM ION BATTERY PRODUCTION IS THE
MEGATREND OF OUR TIMES
Benchmark is delighted to announce the return of Giga Europe 2024 - where the region’s government, industry and finance will meet to chart a course for the region's lithium ion economy, from mine to electric vehicle.
We are excited to announce that Stockholm has been selected as host city: home to one of the most important hubs of green industry in Europe, Sweden offers the ideal space to unlock future potential in the lithium ion battery and EV industry.
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE FOR
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
TUESDAY 12 MARCH:
7:30 am: Registration Opens & Breakfast Networking
8:30 am to 5:30 pm: #GigaEurope Day One
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm: Networking Reception
WEDNESDAY 13 MARCH:
7:30 am: Breakfast Networking
8:30 am to 5:30 pm: #GigaEurope Day Two
5:30 pm: Close of Conference
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Energy, Business and Industry
Government of Sweden
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Contact our team to discuss how your company can contribute to this year's agenda.
- Developing Speciality Commodities: What does this mean for the critical minerals of lithium, graphite, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and silicon?
- How will recycling and new elements interplay with today’s battery chemistry pathway?
- Building sustainable battery supply chains from the mine site onwards: decarbonised operations, managing environmental & social impacts, and good corporate governance
- Innovation in the chemistry and design from the cell pack to the anodes, cathodes, and how this will impact the critical materials required
- Targeting Tonnage: The role of Europe in the global battery arms race to 300TWh deployed capacity
- Shifting thinking from GWh to TWh for true Net Zero by 2050: Charting the rise of battery gigafactories and their importance to global geopolitics
- Understanding the lithium ion battery ecosystem: What is the role of OEMs and Tier One suppliers, in the race to build secure and sustainable supply chains?
- Aligning policy, finance and global partnerships to strengthen Europe’s energy and green mobility future
- European Gigafactory expansion considerations: site location, size, technology, ESG, circularity and partnerships required
LEAD SUPPORTING SPONSOR
SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
A range of options are available which can be tailored to meet your objectives and increase your brand awareness.
The Grand Hôtel in Stockholm has been home to celebrities, high-profile events and everyday bon-vivants since 1874. Situated in the best waterfront location imaginable, the hotel overlooks the Royal Palace and Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s old town.
The Grand is also home to the classic Swedish Veranda restaurant, renowned for its traditional smörgåsbord, Mathias Dahlgren’s award-winning restaurants, the spectacular Cadier Bar, and the Riviera-inspired Grand Soleil. For recreation, there’s the Nordic Spa & Fitness club with hot saunas and pools.
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8
Box 164 24
103 27 Stockholm