MASS SCALE LITHIUM ION BATTERY PRODUCTION IS THE
MEGATREND OF OUR TIMES
Benchmark is delighted to announce the return of Battery Gigafactories Asia Pacific - where the region’s government, industry and finance will meet to chart a course for the region's lithium ion economy, from mine to electric vehicle.
We are excited to announce that Tokyo has been selected as host city: home to one of the most important hubs of innovation in the Asia-Pacific region, Tokyo offers the ideal space to unlock future potential in the lithium ion battery and EV industry.
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE FOR
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
WEDNESDAY 20 SEPTEMBER
7:30 am Registration Opens
7:30 am Breakfast Networking
8:30 am to 4:30 pm #GigaAPAC Day One
4:30 pm to 6:30 pm Networking Reception
THURSDAY 21 SEPTEMBER
7:30 am Breakfast Networking
8:30 am to 6 pm #GigaAPAC Day 2
6 pm End of Event
Deputy Director General, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Government of Japan
Ambassador Sarah Bianchi
Deputy United States Trade Representative, Executive Office of the President
Government of the United States of America
Honorary Ambassador for Foreign Investment Promotion
Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Contact our team to discuss how your company can contribute to this year's agenda.
- Targeting Tonnage: Asia Pacific's role in the global battery arms race to 300TWh deployed capacity
- Shifting thinking from GWh to TWh for true Net Zero by 2050: Charting the rise of battery gigafactories in the Asia Pacific
- Innovation in the chemistry and design from the cell pack to the anodes, cathodes, and how this will impact the critical materials required
- Regional Gigafactory expansion considerations: site location, size, technology, ESG, circularity and partnerships required
- Building sustainable battery supply chains from the mine site onwards: decarbonised operations, managing environmental & social impacts, and good corporate governance
- Circularity, recycling and tracing:will new technologies and improved collection strategies impact the race for critical minerals?
- Understanding the lithium ion battery ecosystem: What is the role of OEMs and Tier One suppliers, in the race to build secure and sustainable supply chains?
- Developing Speciality Commodities: What does this mean for the critical minerals of lithium, graphite, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and silicon?
- Aligning policy, finance and global partnerships to strengthen the energy and green mobility future of the Asia Pacific
- Views from across the region: China, Korea, Australia, India, Indonesia
- Risk and reward: building Rare Earths mine and refining capacity
- Building sustainable battery supply chains from the mine site onwards: decarbonising operations, managing environmental & social impacts and good corporate governance