A panel of thought leaders from organisations exploring the latest exciting developments in next generation anodes for lithium-ion battery applications. How are technologies pushing the boundaries forward and how will the industry scale up adoption and production?
Developments in natural and synthetic graphite markets that will shape the future of the anode sector
- Understanding the current landscape of graphite production and forecasted challenges and opportunities
- Natural graphite: Where is ex-China flake graphite in development? How are the spherical processing ambitions changing?
- Synthetic graphite: How is the ex-China synthetic graphite and needle coke supply chain developing?
Moderated by Andrew Miller, COO, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
Lithium Leadership Summit: Scaling Lithium to 2030
- Bottlenecks and easy wins in the scaling of lithium chemical supply
- Understanding Lithium Pricing: the interplay with incentive price, market price, contract price
- Traditional Lithium vs New Lithium
Financing the Energy Transition
– Activating finance for the energy transition
– Discussion of financial instruments available to the industry and how the energy transition investment opportunity is viewed by
– Identifying roadblocks between capital and battery industry projects
– Importance of ESG credentials to facilitating investment in the new energy economy